There are 3 types of people at this time driving me to my knees.
Type 1- Selfish people
Type 2- Influential people
Type 3- Stupid people
Type 1 selfish people are influencing and leading others for the wrong reasons. It just irritates me. When someone is lying to get what he or she wants and others are involved and have to follow it is so sad. I know that when people lie to get what they want then they are thinking only of themselves and no one else and that is dangerous. They are doing what they want, without thinking of the consequences of their actions. They of course will fail. I guess it is because they are selfish thoughtless people only concerned about themselves and no one else. It can only lead to heartaches and roadblocks. God does not promise us happiness nor do we deserve it but He does promise us joy if only we seek His will for our lives.
I know that nothing I can say will change things but I can pray and I do.
Type 2 Influential people convince others to go along with them and what they are doing. How easily they can convince someone to go against everything that they once had stood for. Peer pressure is so hard on kids today; it was when I was a kid a long time ago too. They say everyone is doing it or no one really cares or just say you’re sorry it will be okay. Well, I say, “ No, everyone is not doing it, yes, someone cares, and saying you’re sorry is not enough.”
Because no matter what you do or say or think you can get away with God knows sees, hears all and He loves you anyway. I pray God to show His influence on these people so that they could use their influence to help not hurt others.
Type 3 Stupid people are just that stupid. Sorry but its true. Why? Simple because they know right from wrong, moral from immoral, ethical from unethical, good from evil, etc. Yet they still choose to do wrong. I asked one time why do you make these decisions and do this when you know it’s wrong? I just don’t get it. The answer, it was easier to ask forgiveness than permission especially when they knew the answer was going to be no.
That just frustrates me and sends me to my knees. I pray and cry in frustration because it all could be so much simpler and easier and make them so much more content if they would let God be the one and only one to influence them, and guide them. Be selfish; give more of your time to God than any one else. Don’t know the answer or know it’s wrong, don’t do it and then ask forgiveness; pray for the strength not to be tempted.
I don’t say a word to these people because I know they won’t listen to me so I turn to the one who always listens. There I find the strength and comfort I need to let it go.
Psalm 55:16-22
No comments:
Post a Comment