This weekend was so different than last. It was a very laid back and resting time. After the week I had I for one was thankful.
Our new neighbors are moving back to Colorado at the end of this month. It helped the kids in the moving process that they had friends right next door that they liked and could play with.
The kids did great with the week of school.
Adrianna enjoys school but doesn’t understand why they are teaching her stuff she already knows. Adrianna and Conner are both the smallest in their classes. Adrianna doesn’t care, but Conner is not happy that he is the smallest, he tells them that means he is fast. He is still making all A’s and is excited about school.
Wesley tells everyone his school is at home. He seems to enjoy the one on one time we have together. He received some new Bob the builder activity books from his Aunt Theresa and he loves working in those.
Kasey is becoming more beautiful everyday. Her smile and personality is remarkable. Everyone that she meets falls in love with her. They all ask if they can take her home. She is becoming such a young lady now. Mike is having a hard time accepting that his “little girl” is almost 10 years old. We are very amazed how she can go from being so sweet to a total melt down tears flowing crying sobbing mess in 1.2 seconds. If this is the beginning of those teenage hormones we are in trouble. Thank God we can call on Him to get us through these times.
Mike has been late this past week working on getting a few kinks out. He has not been too late that he missed his time with the kids. He is always home before they go to bed.
I had a busy week cleaning out and closing down the company apartment for Mike. I had no problems till I tried to sweep off a balcony. A hornet stung me right on top of my left hand. It hurt so much. Even today my hand is still swollen, sore and red. I’m not sure but I don’t think the stinger is out yet. So I was thankful for a rest.
We are still searching for a church. We have learned that just because it says Baptist in the name does not mean it is a Baptist church. We continue to pray that God will show us where he wants us to be and what he wants us to do.
Genesis 39:23
No comments:
Post a Comment