Well it finally happened. We knew it was coming but had no idea when it would actually happen. Still don’t know exactly but it is done. I had to take Adrianna to the doctor last week for a yearly physical check-up and she weighed 46 lbs. I had to take Conner yesterday (he is sick) and he weighed 43 lbs. Conner eats way more than Adrianna but I guess he metabolizes faster than her. She is solid, just healthy the doctor said she is actually in the 90th percentile range for her weight and 70th for her height 43 1/2 in. Conner has to go back in two weeks for a recheck.
Pray for Conner as he has an infection in his left ear, wheezing in his chest, and a sinus infection and to top it off he has a viral infection. It is the start of allergy season here and so far it is hard on him. He is going back to his nebulizer treatments. She has changed his routine medicine and given him antibiotics for the infections so hopefully we will see some improvements soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment