No matter our miseries, our struggles, our difficulties, or trials, we are alive. We may still dream of a better tomorrow and of a brighter future, but today we can give thanks simply for life itself.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Mommy Job
Yesterday Adrianna was trying to ride her bike but one side of the training wheels dad put on for her kept moving and she would fall. She was sad that she had to wait till dad got home to fix it. I told her that Mommy could tighten the bolt so she would not fall. I started fixing the problem and as I was doing this she said with amazement “ How did you learn to do that?” I said, I just know how, its part of my job, She replied, “Wow, I didn’t know they would teach you that at mommy school.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment