What an unbelievable day I had. I am ready to go bury deep under covers and pray that it doesn’t go like that again for a long time!
First, at my daily appointment the nurse missed my vein (or went through it) and I had a problem with my IV. So we had to stop and get the doctor in to start another in my other arm.
Second, I think that my new fever blister is from the antibiotics and then he tells me that my potassium levels are too low.
Third, I continue to bleed slightly and leave with gauze and Band-Aids on both arms.
Fourth, I am on my way to the school for an appointment when the Imagining center calls, I have to have a repeat mammogram because one image was inconclusive.
Fifth, The OB/GYN nurse calls my calcium levels are way to low, I need to start on a Calcium supplement right away and not only that I am pre-menopausal! (Something I had already begun to suspect.)
Sixth, Kasey sees the oral surgeon who states that 2 of the 4 teeth that need to be pulled are close to becoming impacted. This needs to be done as soon as possible.
Seventh, Wesley who begun to start going down again now has pink eye, touch of bronchi spasms, allergies/sinus, and a double ear infection (both ears/inner and outer pus filled) all due to his mono that he had. He still has a very, very weak immune system and will have a hard time fighting anything off.
Eight, Gave in and fed the kids happy meals from Burger King.
Nine, Did the whole routine of homework, bed, baths, etc. alone.
Ten, Miss my husband SO much!!
I called my mom to go over my day with her and to vent. Well forget venting. We laughed. It was really all so comedic retelling it back to her. She just laughed at/with me.
I think the fact that I only had about 3 hours of sleep probably had a little to do with things as well.
All the doctors and nurses I talked to today kept telling me not to worry and get upset. I assured them I wouldn’t.
I mean really? I don’t have the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment