Life has been crazy the past couple of weeks. I have felt so overwhelmed with everything going on but at the same time I had such a feeling of peace that everything would work out.
It started with yet another sinus infection for me, and again I did not go to the doctor about it. Just as I was about to give in and go (seeing how insistent Mike was) Wesley got sick. Then I focused on him and ignored myself. As he was getting worse Mike came home sick early and then spent the next 3/4 days in bed sick as well.
I must say I was not feeling much sympathy for Mike. No reason other than Wesley was my focus. I told Mike, “You’re an adult just lie in bed and take the medicine and sleep.” Wesley was not as easy as that. Mike could breathe; Wesley could not.
I am finally able to let Wesley out of sight to play somewhere without me “eagle eying” him. I am so thankful for that.
I had hit on my last nerve. I have one major pet peeve. Well honestly I only have 4 that really irritate me. He was pushing it with the #1. Whining!!
Ask Mike, the kids, most anyone else, what irritates me most, it is to hear someone whining. I have absolutely NO patience for it at all. So to say I had to have a lot of patience with Wesley is an understatement. Part of my daily prayer involved asking for forgiveness and patience with him. I also kept repeating I know he can’t help it but…. It still drove me crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment