For Conner’s birthday he wanted to go out to eat at Red Robin. He says they have the best Cheeseburger and fries. So we went and ate, laughed, talked, enjoying ourselves and of course as usual we had a big laugh from Wesley.
We decided to let the kids order for themselves, I knew what they wanted so I thought this should be easy… no big deal…
When the waiter came over Wesley spoke up first,
(he was SO excited that we were going to let him tell the man what he wanted himself)
Wesley, “I want a cheeseburger and apple slices”
Waiter, “what kind of cheese do you want on your cheeseburger?”
Wesley gets this LOOK on his face in shock…. mouth opens…
and replies…
you know the flat, square, yellow kind of cheese that is always on a cheeseburger!
We all started laughing, and then Mike spoke up and told the waiter to put American cheese on it. Wesley said yea, I live in America so put that cheese on it.
Only Wesley…..
No comments:
Post a Comment