Wesley wore his Alabama jersey to school yesterday and was SO excited when he put it on and was ready to show it off!!! When he came home I asked how his day went and he said, terrible, it was so bad, not a good day at all! I think he pulled a red card or got into trouble bad something like that..........NO
He said that no one except one person said they liked his jersey. But he only liked it because it was red. I tried to explain how they probably didn't know that it was an Alabama football jersey. Wesley didn't get how they could not know just from looking at it???? He said, mama it's crimson, it has an A on it and it's got an 8 on the front AND back! How could they not know Julio Jones and Alabama?? I told him some people just don't learn the right things!
No comments:
Post a Comment