Saturday, November 1, 2008

Round 2

It’s been a week!

Adrianna decided to go with a second round of the stomach virus on Monday night, and of course she shared with Wesley.
I was thankful that Dad and Mom and Theresa left before they caught it.

I am sure it came from school. I found out when her teacher called on Tuesday to check on her that on Friday they had over 100 kids out of school sick not including teachers. The thing is there are only 5oo kids in the whole school!

I have heard people say I won’t miss them being sick or I can’t imagine not having a sick baby anymore. I for one will miss it and I don’t want to imagine. To me that means they are grown and won’t need me anymore. No more, just lying in the bed snuggling with you makes me feel better. I will not have another time that they will need me and depend on me to make them feel better.

Life will throw a lot harder things at them that will weigh them down and make them feel so bad that I won’t be able to fix it with my love and snuggling. (and of course Immodium A-D for kids & Desitin)

I can only pray that the love we have shown them and the love they know they have from God will sustain them.

No comments:

Post a Comment