There are ants all over this yard. I have no idea what they do. Trying to find out what they are good for led me to an interesting discovery and of course a lesson learned from Him.
If God is in charge of the ants, don’t you think He cares about you and me? I guess Solomon was right we could learn a valuable lesson from the ant—trust in God.
We could all probably say a little more often, “ God, I don’t know why you want me to carry this load. I see no good in it and it’s awfully heavy. Still, if you want me to, I’ll carry it for you.”
Remember obedience. Let me obedient to God’s will. Let me follow the path your son has set for me; and not question the reason for the stones that litter the trail.
Realize that I can’t always understand what is important, what is necessary, or even what is good for me. I don’t understand the whole picture that you can see but I don’t question that in all things you are doing what is best for my own good.
Remember to turn to you with all my big problems, all my little problems and especially, remember to turn to you in loving obedience and thanksgiving, when I don’t have any problems.
Lord, I don’t know why you want me to carry this thing. I can’t use it and it’s awfully heavy. But if this is what you want me to do, I’ll carry it for you.
Psalm 31:14-15
No comments:
Post a Comment