Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cher head

Tonight at supper Adrianna informed us that she had decided what she wanted for Christmas as her first present to open.

She said, “I want a Barbie head doll that I can color her hair and fix it up” I told her that might be possible. I also told her that I had one when I was a little girl and it was a lot of fun to play with, but mine was a Cher head doll. Conner asked what was that? I told him it was a Cher head.

Adrianna spoke up and said, “you know like this bottle of ketchup here that we share when we all want some.”

I laughed and said, “No, it was a Cher head doll that was like Barbie except it looked like the singer Cher.” Conner said he had never heard of her.

I just laughed and have been trying to figure out if that is a good thing or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment