Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More Company

We were blessed this past weekend to have Nana and Tina and the boys come up for a visit. We all had so much fun together. The down side, it was not long enough.

The kids had a ball playing together and jumping. They even cooperated for some pictures probably not as many as Nana wanted but at least we did get some good ones.

It was so funny sitting around and telling stories and talking about things that happened when Mike & Tina were little but it also was funny hearing about some of Nana’s (mis)adventures. I laughed so hard. I told her it was TMI!!

She treated the kids to pizza and a movie because she can and wants to. (She said) I didn’t argue or say a word I have already learned from my dad & mom, you can’t tell grandparents “no” on a lot of things that they want to do.

We completely messed up Nathan’s schedule but he can catch up at home. I officially became “Cool Aunt Sandy” and I am very honored to have earned that title. Of course Nicholas may have just been saying that as I was letting him make a mess that I wouldn’t have even let my kids do. But that’s the best part of being an Aunt.

Kasey’s favorite- everything
Conner’s favorite- playing with Nicholas
Adrianna’s favorite-sleeping/snuggling with Nana
Wesley-playing on the trampoline
Mike & Sandy- all of it

(Except Sat. night with all of them in the room with Tina, need I say more?)
Just kidding they LOVED it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment