Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The others

After looking over the blog last night Mike informed me that most of the month has been focused on Conner and his wrestling and that I should say something about Kasey, Adrianna, and Wesley.

As well as going to all the practices and matches for Conner and cheering him on the other kids have been their usual self’s.

Kasey made the A/B honor roll when report cards came out on Friday. She also has increased her reading level to 5.1 She has a boy in her class (Neil) that likes her and has even gotten up enough nerve to call her at home. We are not very excited about this but Mike is handling it better than I expected. She is only 10 and she is such a beauty; so I’m sure this is the beginning of things to come.

Adrianna is still being her usual self. After watching Conner’s first match she announced with confidence, “Momma, I could take those boys!” She has decided that she wants to wrestle next year. She has mastered Kindergarten math and is now working on first grade math. Her reading and writing is also above level. Her teacher said that Adrianna still challenges her to keep her interest as she is ahead of others. Who knew that Heard County Pre-K was so far ahead of this school system?

Conner made all A’s on his report card. He has mastered his addition and subtraction and is on the first of a three part master of multiplication test.


Wesley is still making me laugh and I love my one on one time with him. I genuinely have no idea what I will do without him next year.

Mike is still busy at work. They have acquired additional work for this facility, which is a good thing in this economy. We continue to be proud of the man he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment