I have recovered finally from my surgery! I have no idea why I had it convinced in my brain that I would only need two days and then I would be right back up and going strong doing everything as usual.
It was pointed out to me that I do not tend to ease back into things I go full steam ahead and therefore I would be up a day and then back in bed for 2-3 days.
It was a very hard lesson to get through. I finally realized that I had to rest and take it easy or else I would be in worse shape. We stayed at home for Christmas and returned to the family in Ga. after my surgery and partial recovery. I think going back helped me to take it easy and not over do it.
I did realize a very important lesson. My home did not fall or collapse while I was in bed. Things still got done and the kids were fed and taken care of. Everything was (of course) not done as I do it, but it made me realize that everything in it and of it is materialistic and all that really matters is the heart, minds, and the attitudes of my family.
Titus 2:4
No comments:
Post a Comment