Thursday, July 24, 2008

That Song

I realized that I have not updated about me yet. I do not think there is much to let you in on. I have been busy finishing unpacking and setting up house. Just the same everyday things I did back in GA (cooking & cleaning). Last night I was sitting out on our porch and was actually thinking how bad I feel now when all of a sudden that song pops in my head. You know the one where once you start singing it you can’t stop. Now the reason for my misery is a sinus infection I somehow was blessed with so I have been feeling really down. Well I realized that God has blessed me with something that I had asked Him for. Mike and I have always said that we want the kids friends to come over to our house and play so we can keep and eye on them and their friends and know what is being said and done. So here I sit after having a yard full of kids for a day (8 total) and this song pops in my head. I just shook my head and thought oh no. I began to sing and then that just hurt my head even more. I went in and went to bed forgetting about needing some peace and quiet time for the night. Psalm 18:49
The song....
“Our house is a very, very fine house
With two cats in the yard
Life used to be so hard
Now everything is easy
'Cause of you
And our la,la,la, la,la, la, la, la, la, la, la.....

Our house is a very, very fine house
With two cats in the yard
Life used to be so hard
Now everything is easy
'Cause of you
And Our

No comments:

Post a Comment