We are settling in and establishing a routine pretty well now. Those that know me are not surprised, as you know I like plans and structure.We are finding more places in the area for us visit. There are a lot of things to do here for the kids. One thing we did that they thought was cool was going to visit DEI. For those who don't know that is Dale Earnhardt Incorporated he was a NASCAR racing legend. It was a fun learning experience for them.

We have found that either people work for Lowe's Corporation or NASCAR up here. There is the huge corporate office for Lowe's and a lot of race teams and engine shops, wind tunnels and part manufacturers and the pit crew college here. For some that is a life long dream to make it into that college. See some of ya'll think UGA is great, here it is nothing.
The kids have made friends and are learning new things everyday. But by far they say the best thing is that they get to see daddy a lot more, especially in the morning before work and daddy can come home and eat lunch with us 4 days a week!! Not only lunch but also he is also home in time to play with them at night after dinner and not wore out from an hour and a half drive. He is learning and getting quite good at fuzz ball and chutes and ladders. It is a huge part of why he took this job to be able to spend more time at home with us. Proverbs 22:6
Hello! I had a chemo treatment today. The steriods they give me keep up all night on treatment day, so here I am at 3:10 am wide awake and thinking of you. I pray things are continuing to go well there. It is hard to believe that school starts here in a couple of weeks. I am excited about the kids beginning a new school! You have to let us know how that goes. Remember that I pray for the family. I know that God has great things in store for you and He will use you in mighty ways in NC. Love ya, Denise
ReplyDelete