This morning I decided to give the kids a random fact, looking back I should have known better…
I asked the kids if they knew there really was a Batman, it is a (providence) city in the Southeastern Anatolia Region of Turkey and the capital of Batman Province. It lies on a plateau elevated at 540 meters above sea level, near the entrance of the Batman River into Tigris. Batman has a local airport and a military airbase.
Their reactions~
Adrianna just rolled her eyes.
Conner thought it was cool, and would like to go there one day to see it.
Kasey said, “we could look it up on google earth and see what it looks like.”
Wesley said to Kasey that no we couldn’t look it up, and then went on to explain that we couldn’t see it because everybody knows that Batman lives in a cave and you can’t see into a cave. Plus it is hidden.
Then Conner decides he would like for me to explain what people mean when they talk about the flow of air around a car when you are driving and what the wind, speed, and size of a truck has to do with how fast you are going.
Up since 4:30 I had ALL this and more before 6:30 AM!! I think I may need to switch back to coffee!
No comments:
Post a Comment