Monday, March 29, 2010

Rambling thoughts

Just some rambling thoughts that have come to mind. Some days I think I have too much free time on my hands now that Wesley has joined the other kids and I am left at home alone all day.

A few things I can tell you from my perch here in the middle-age rafters is that:

White chocolate cheesecake tastes better when it’s shared.
Lucy and Ethel in the bon-bon factory deserve an Emmy.
Toothpaste can’t be squeezed back into the tube.
Family, faith and friends matter most.
Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

Most of what I’ve learned and gleaned isn’t all that earth-shattering:
Put God first.
Honor your parents.
Love your spouse.
Hug your kids.
Work hard.
Serve others.
Eat chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this blog. You have such a lovely way of expressing yourself. I love you, Sandy.

    ReplyDelete