Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Smackey Mae

I finally gave into Mike and the kids and we have a new puppy named Smackey Mae.
She is cute and still a baby. She is 6 weeks old and only weights about 2 pounds. She is a mix of Yorkshire Terrier and a Maltese so she will not get over 10lbs. I can handle that.

I was asked today what made you give in finally?!?

It was really only a matter of time before I gave in. I always give in to Mike. Adrianna was the first to spot her and when everyone else saw her they all fell in love. The look on Mike’s face did me in. I couldn’t say no to him anymore.

I had a talk with all of them and so far (its only been 3 days) the kids and Mike have been taking care of her and training her as well. We will see if it continues.

So here is the newest member of the Hynsonhouse



No comments:

Post a Comment