Thursday, July 2, 2009

2 boys

This week has dragged on. Time is going so slowly by. I think this is due to the fact that I only have the two boys here with me.

Some have said isn’t it easier with only 2 kids instead of 4. Well in a way but mostly no. When you have 4 they take turns and rotate whom they play with and what they play so there doesn’t seem to be down or what they call “boring” times. Plus when they begin to argue I tell them it is time to switch who they are playing with.

I will go meet my mom and sister halfway on Saturday to exchange Wesley for Adrianna. She stated that she has had enough of Adrianna for a little while. I told her I know that a little of Adrianna goes a long way. Adrianna is an entity all to herself. By the same token I told her I was ready for Wesley to go visit for a week. He is so silly and funny and can also be so clingy. I really will miss him when he starts kindergarten this year.

The boys have been wild all this week. Even at church Wednesday night. It will be interesting to see how the dynamics will change with it just being Conner and Adrianna here.

As for the home front I have most of the house packed up. Both girls’ rooms, everything off the walls, living room, closet, attic, and garage are all packed and ready to be moved.

We know God will show us where He wants us to be next.
We keep our faith in Him.

"The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
2 Samuel 22:2

No comments:

Post a Comment