I know I’m late but things have been a little off all week.
Saturday was what Mike calls Family Fun Day. Well Saturday night I told him it was more like Daddy and sons day with mom just tagging along!
First we had lunch at Texas Roadhouse thanks to some free lunch coupons that the kids got at the end of the school year. Big Texas Cheeseburgers with fries.
Then it was off to the movies where Mike had 4 free movie passes so we went and saw the movie Transformers 2 Revenge of the Fallen
Don’t ask me about it though; the only thing I remember is that there were some inappropriate language (between two little cars?) and Conner telling me to be quiet. I had no idea who anyone was. I did not know the “bad” transformers from the “good” transformers. But I did know who Optimus Prime was. That only got a smirk from Conner, and “everyone knows Optimus Prime” from Wesley.
If you are interested about the movie ask the boys they can tell you about it in great detail.
Although there were a few women/girls there it was most definitely a guy movie. It is also a LOUD movie, so taking a 2 ½ hour nap was out.
The funniest thing I saw though was a man walking in followed by two little boys who also had Mohawk haircuts.
No comments:
Post a Comment