I knew when we moved into this house that one of us would fall and get hurt on the stairs.
I was just facing facts. I mean 6 people in a house 4 of them kids who run and play without a slow button, it was bound to happen, and I just naturally thought it would be Wesley.
But, no it was not him it was me. I slipped and fell as I was coming down the stairs Friday morning. After going to the urgent care center and then the orthopedics doctor I found out I have fractured/cracked my tibia and on top of that I also have a bone contusion.
So I have been laid up in bed trying very very hard to have patience.
It has given me the opportunity to catch up on some reading that I have been unable to do lately. So far though only one out of the three books has held my interest and given me insight. The other two were hard to finish, but I did.
So I know that without a doubt God is using this down time to teach me something. I have had a rough time lately with all that has been going on health wise, maybe this is His way of making sure I get the rest that I really needed but never had time for.
Lastly my reports from the doctors are coming in and finally all of my lab results and tests are good news. The bacterial infection is finally going away. My follow up mammogram & ultrasound that I had showed that all 4 cysts could be seen and they are completely clear filled.
God is good ALL the time
ALL the time God is good
Glad things are turning out well in all your other areas. Sorry to hear about the leg though. We have both slipped down the stairs in this house. It's no fun.
ReplyDeleteI only slipped once in our other home in Ga. Landed on my butt that time just hurt my pride and at least those stairs are carpeted. It is no fun at all!! At least it only happens like every 10 years or so. :-)
ReplyDeleteI know that God is using this time for me to just be still and know...