Haven’t blogged the past couple of weeks as I normally do, I have been dealing with issues. Namely my own personal ones.
I hit a funk that I could not just shake or get out of. It was so hard as the very tiny least little thing dissolved me to tears. Those who know me know that I do not normally show my emotions. I was raised that way, to not show emotion as it would be a sign of weakness. Yet, here I was crying buckets of tears over the tiniest, stupidest stuff. Needless to say it was a very long hard and tiring week for me. I thought it would never end.
I managed to survive and even got the strength to go out and go to bible study for our last class on Wednesday. Praise God for Wesley insisting that we go so he could play with his friends. God showed me a few things and I know that even though it was a physically and emotionally draining week He was with me through it all.
A few things that stuck out….
The Lord is my All in All, My Redeemer, My Rock, My Shepherd, My Portion, My Exceeding Joy
2 Samuel 22:2-3
And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
Psalm 61:2-3
From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.
Psalm 71:3
Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.
He is the God almighty who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think.
Hi Sandy, Thanks for following my blog (Flying on Wings Like Eagles). I read your post and unfortunately can well idenitfy. I blogged quite a bit about it over the last few months. God must be working on us both. Thanks again for linking up. Kelsey
ReplyDelete