Maybe because I have been off my schedule this week with the time change. Those who know me know how I love and stick to my schedule. So I have been feeling out of sync all this week and so tired which got me to wondering….
Why does Mike scoff when I suggest cooking healthier?
Why Kasey can be so coordinated at cheerleading and so uncoordinated at basketball?
Why turn clocks ahead an hour?
Why is Adrianna so still and quiet out in public and Conner can’t be still for a minute?
Why is Wesley brown haired instead of a natural blonde?
Why did we turn clocks ahead an hour?
Why does one single woman in bible study set off pet peeve # 2 every single week?
Why do the kids go on field trips that leave no time to really look and enjoy where they are?
Why does Mike still get home at 8:00 p.m. and we only live 15 minutes from the facility?
Why did we have to turn the clocks ahead an hour?
Why do people have to be so rude?
Why is it when I go to the grocery store and buy food I still can’t decide what to cook?
Why did we turn the clocks ahead an hour?
Why is going to the gym to work out so hard?
Why is life so hard at times?
Why did we turn the clocks ahead an hour?
Why is life so easy sometimes?
Why do the ones we love the most be the ones who also hurt us the most?
Why don’t people stand up and speak out when something is wrong?
I ask why all the time. This has been known to infuriate Mike (as well as others I think) I just don’t understand a lot of things. So when things do not make sense to me I question them.
Ecclesiastes 7:11
I think a lot of this has to do with the way I see things. I don’t see in color. To me things are black or white. There is no gray, no shades of gray, no fading, no middle ground.
Mike says I am turning into my dad more as I get older. He also says, “don’t ask why just be thankful for the things you have.”
I am thankful, I know without a doubt that God has blessed me more than I deserve. I will continue to ask and learn there is so much I still do not know. But the one true thing I know without doubt is that Christ sent His son to die on a cross for me.
John 3:16
No comments:
Post a Comment