Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The chocolate game

After bible study ended today I went to pick Wesley up. He was outside on the playground giggling and laughing, so happy.

As we were heading home I asked him what all did he do today in class. He went on to explain it to me like this….

We played the Wii, went on the playground and then we played the chocolate game. Then I ate a snack and went back on the playground. And that’s all I did.

I asked exactly what was the chocolate game, I had never heard of that. He went on to describe it in great detail. After carefully listening I said, Oh you mean you played the game Candy Land. He said, “yes, that’s what I said the chocolate game! Weren’t you listening?”

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Mom. Weren't you listening? I love the way they explain things at that age.

    ReplyDelete