Saturday, November 14, 2009

Kasey's 11th Birthday

Our Kasey girl is now 11. Time is just flying by with her. She is growing up so fast and into such a beautiful, sweet, caring young lady. Her smile with those dimples still lights up her eyes.

When she entered 2nd grade she was exposed to kids who actually root for the University of Georgia. (also known as Bulldogs) Unfortunately for us one of her “good friends” liked the Bulldogs and thus Kasey began her love for them as well.

This has been to my displeasure! I have not encouraged her the least bit, but have actually been trying to correct and teach her better. (LOL) But try as I might to persuade her different; others continue to encourage her and supply her with more Georgia Bulldog things than she needs.

I finally resigned myself to the fact that she (hopefully) will grow out of this phase. After moving up here I really hoped it would die down, as we are not in Georgia so she would not get as much encouragement.


No such luck. The pictures are of her new comforter set, as well as her new Bulldogs jacket. Also pictured is a cupcake cake that was made just for her birthday.






No comments:

Post a Comment