Sunday, November 22, 2009

Friend or Stalker

I think Jeanne is my friend but then again she may just be a stalker.

A couple weeks after we moved into our new house Jeanne’s son, Josh noticed the kids out playing and so he started coming over to play. He is in Kasey’s class and he also played on Conner’s JV football team. So to a point I did see Jeanne a lot. Jeanne always sat with us at the games and had her husband sit with us at practice, then Jeanne would call or text and ask him what we were doing.

Football ended so I thought that was the end of it, but nooooo after Jeanne found out that Conner was wrestling Jeanne convinced Josh to wrestle also. Sooooo now I see Jeanne at wrestling practice (kinda funny how Jeanne wouldn’t come to football but now all of a sudden Jeanne can make it to the wrestling practices) and then I noticed Jeanne drives veeeeerrrryyyyy slowly by my house twice a day. Jeanne does not have to go by my house Jeanne can go another shorter way but nooooo Jeanne comes around just to drive by slow and see if she can see me.

Jeanne is winning over my kids and they think Jeanne rocks. Jeanne made Kasey’s giant cupcake cake for her birthday (didn’t even ask me first), Jeanne will hold, cuddle Adrianna, and Jeanne listens to Wesley tell his stories, Jeanne thinks Conner is great. Jeanne even has Mike thinking she is sweet and funny. He always says he has a good time whenever we have to interact with Jeanne (and her family).
Jeanne is funny and seems really genuine but I wonder. Jeanne can’t really be that nice or can she? I’m not sure maybe it’s because Jeanne texts me everyday and calls me every other day. I also think Jeanne has flagged my face book account; Jeanne sees everything I post immediately and always has a comment. Jeanne let it slip the other day that she also has been reading my blog (yes, this one) all the way back to when I first started it when we moved here two years ago.

So is she a stalker or my friend?


Okay Jeanne I did a blog entry about you. Happy now? LOL
The other night when we had kids movie night Jeanne said she was waiting to read about herself in my blog.

2 comments:

  1. I'd go with friend... not stalker... BTW why have your blinds been closed lately... makes it hard to spy on you guys... Opps I mean I haven't seen you in a while - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL You are SO funny. Didn't really notice they had been closed, but of course you would.

    ReplyDelete