Thursday, September 17, 2009

Who's cupcake

Tuesday Night was curriculum night for Adrianna and Wesley. Mike wanted to go with Wesley since his was Kindergarten so I went in Adrianna’s room. Of course Mike got finished before I did and joined me for the rest of Adrianna’s time.

After it was over Adrianna asked me if she could take daddy to meet her teacher. I told her sure.

Mike missed open house/meet the teacher due to being out of town. As we are standing there waiting to speak to her Adrianna walks over and takes his arm just holding on to him.

Mrs. Overcash walks over to me and asks if I have a question. I replied no, that Adrianna just wanted you to meet her daddy. Mrs. Overcash walks over to Adrianna bends down and asks her Adrianna, honey, is this daddy? With a straight serious face she looks at her and replies……….

No, This is my cupcake!


Mrs. Overcash laughs, looks at me. I just smiled and said, yes that is her daddy she just calls him her cupcake. But his name is Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment