Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Family Time

We were blessed to be able to have a nice quiet family day Saturday. Our first since wrestling ended. Mike is working on a video clip so I will be able to post and you can watch Conner wrestle 2 matches.

We decided to go to the Y so Mike and I could work out and the kids could play and then we all would swim. I am use to going alone and listening to my music, it was fun to have someone to laugh at. I mean with. Haha
We had fun and Mike loved the steam room and sauna best!

After we came home and ate lunch we decided to chill. We just had a great day spending time together and being with each other. It had been a while since we had been able to relax and play with the kids all day.

It was short lived, as Mike had to work on Sunday. Kasey had accepted a special friend’s birthday party invitation to The Pit; and she had projects for school to finish.

We winded down the weekend getting ready for the upcoming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment