I have been fighting another cold/infection this week. It is very frustrating. So I was just dreading this dental visit.
Yesterday was a 6 month dental cleaning & check up for all 4 kids. I was not looking forward to this, as I was sure at least one would have a cavity. I mean really in all honesty 4 kids going at once. I was very happy and felt blessed when all 4 were done and found cavity free!! YEA!!
All of it was not good news. Kasey who has been in orthodontics for over 3 years needs to have her spacers readjusted or we are heading for big problems. Her mouth he said is the developmental age of a 12 year old. She already has 12 year molars coming in. (maybe that is why she tries to sass at times) Kasey has had teeth since she was 1-month-old when she had 2 teeth and then begin to pop them in at the rate of a tooth a month.
Conner is also needing orthodontic work; he has a very small mouth that will not accommodate all his adult teeth. He will need spacers started or will have to have teeth pulled.
We are starting an orthodontic fund to continue Kasey, start Conner and possibly Adrianna, Wesley in the future.
So what does mom do to celebrate the fact that all 4 kids are cavity free? I treat them to Sundaes and ice cream cones, of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment