I have been told many times by Mike, Adrianna, and others
that I should be blogging again. They miss reading what is going on with us as
a family and especially those things the kids say and do. A few even miss some
of my quirky posts.
Things have a way of changing when you least expect them to. There is no certainty to anything in this lifetime. The only true and constant that is dependable is Christ. It boggles my mind how people can live without him in their life.
I have realized that my outlet for figuring and trying to make sense of all that goes on is to write about them. I am a question asker. I ask questions - a lot of questions, sometimes not always being satisfied with the answer given to me. I decided to start writing again to try and make sense of the things, which I don't understand. Also, to keep up with the things the kids say and do because after all they are something else!
Things have a way of changing when you least expect them to. There is no certainty to anything in this lifetime. The only true and constant that is dependable is Christ. It boggles my mind how people can live without him in their life.
I have realized that my outlet for figuring and trying to make sense of all that goes on is to write about them. I am a question asker. I ask questions - a lot of questions, sometimes not always being satisfied with the answer given to me. I decided to start writing again to try and make sense of the things, which I don't understand. Also, to keep up with the things the kids say and do because after all they are something else!
No comments:
Post a Comment