Friday, June 26, 2009

Busy week

We came back home after visiting friends and family for a week. Well the boys and I came back.

The drive back with the boys was great for two hours when they decided to “rest” their eyes and fell asleep on me. I enjoyed the peace and quiet.

I left Kasey and Adrianna down with Granny and Nana to share time between them. I have been talking to them and getting updates on all they have been doing since I’ve been gone. They are having a lot of fun and are in no hurry to come home.

I have had fun with the boys here also. We went to the dollar movie special and finally got to see the movie The Tale of Despereaux Conner said he enjoyed the movie as much as he did the book. He also went and saw the movie UP and liked it a little better than the book only because it was in 3D.

We have gotten back into our mode around here. I am surprised at all that I had to catch up on just being gone for a week. I thought I had everything done before I left. I have managed to pack up several tubs of items that can be stored for now.

We are still looking for our home. We are continuing to trust in the Lord to show us where He wants us to be. Our house in Georgia is still for sale (if you know anybody that is interested)
We are learning to live in a house that is shown at any time.

Mike finally went to the doctor about his headaches. As I had suspected his blood pressure was too high. He has started on medication for it and is not real happy at the moment about it. When he feels better and no longer has a headache all the time I know he will thank me.

I am preparing to go back to Georgia again next week. Yes, another visit but this will be quick as I am going to pick up Adrianna and leave Wesley (maybe) so her and Conner can go to wrestling camp together in two weeks. That should be very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment