Friday, May 28, 2010

They said....what?!?

Over dinner we were all talking about our day when I told Mike that I had a sinus headache from all the pollen the rain did not wash away. Adrianna spoke up and commented, “Oh well, you won’t die from it.”

Wesley was telling me about his day and how he got a stamp for being good. I told him that was great, I was proud of him. His reply, “yes mom I know, but it is really so hard to be good”

Conner got sunburned playing outside over the weekend. I put lotion on his shoulders and arms every night. Thursday evening after his shower I told him his shoulders were peeling. He said, “Does that mean I am having a growth spurt and I am growing out of my skin?”

Kasey finally got her own phone and after the 3rd straight day of coming home and checking it she asked me, “Mama why hasn’t anyone called me?” I told her everyone knows you are in school during the day.

I went to the Field Day for K-2nd grade and as I walked up the kids started saying, “there’s that mom that takes all the pictures”

Tutoring in Conner’s class one of the boys asked me how old I was. I told him I was 41. He said, “Wow” I didn’t ask if that was a good or a bad wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment