Friday, October 30, 2009

Been a while

We have had a lot going on since I last posted. We finally got moved and settled into our new house and then the troubles began.

I have had a bacterial infection that has lasted for over 3 weeks. I have never been as sick before as this. It was hard on all of us. Mike had to take time off work to run the house as I was laid up in bed. But also during this time;
Kasey wound up with a viral infection for 3 days she was sick.
Wesley had croup and bronchitis again.
Adrianna fell off the top of the slide on the playground at school breaking her arm requiring surgery and two pins put in at her elbow. Actually it all started when we took Adrianna to the hospital, as that is where I got the bacterial infection. I was fine until I stayed with her in her room at the hospital.

But Mike and I have both said even though all this happened (one bad thing after another) we know that God was with us. We have met some great friends in our new neighborhood. They have helped with the kids while I was sick and while we were at the hospital with Adrianna.

Everyone is better now, except me. I am on my way. Not completely well but feeling 95% better.

I hope to catch the blog up and post some pictures, even though I have been down the kids have still been going strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment